Sunday, December 10, 2006

Almost there!!

Well, we have a license to tattoo in Warren Michigan… woo hooo!!! So, technically we are legal, and ready to open. However the reality of it is just a little different. It seems to me that every time we take one step closer to actually launching this mission, we are hit with something unexpected. This time it is a family medical emergency. Basically the next 24-48 hours will have a lot to say about when we can open our doors. I am hoping to be tattooing by the end of this week, but we shall see.

Sorry I don’t have pictures for you yet, but it is like I said, the hits just keep coming. So you will have to take my word for it… the shop looks GREAT!!! I would totally have my work done there! (But I may be just a little biased). So please keep the faith, and check back in a few days. I should know more by then, and may even have pictures. Till then, thanks for all the support you have all given!!!

Pete

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife, who considers herself a nonbeliever, is excited about your shop. She wants us to go to Michigan from Texas just for a tattoo. You are at least attracting her to your tattoos.

Her brother lives in Illinois. We don't go see him much, but I suspect that our next trip will include an extra day in Michigan...

Many blessings...

Pete Grant said...

Hey, you never gave me a name! I am glad and honored that your wife is interested. I have to ask though; how did you guys hear of us? And what is it about our shop that excites your wife?

Thanks for the boost of confidence! I would love to be your tattooist some day. Until then, keep checking back to see how things are going, and keep us in your prayers.

Pete

PatrickMead said...

Hope things are better with Rudi's momma, Pete. Josh and I want to come over to the shop sometime next week. Any day best or verboten?